Terms and Conditions
CCF Small Groups Applications is a browser based application of Christ Commission Fellowship, Inc. that will allow pastors and discipleship group leaders of the church to manage small group records. The core application is designed to provide the data management tools necessary for data entry and reporting.
Statement of Rights and Responsibilities
This Statement of Rights and Responsibilities is our terms of service that governs our relationship with users and others who interact with CCF Small Groups Application. By using or accessing the CCF Small Groups Application Services, you agree to this Statement, as updated from time to time. Additionally, you will find resources at the end of this document that help you understand how CCF Small Groups Application works.
Your privacy is very important to us. We designed our application where no private or proprietary information will be collected. Only your up line group(s) will have a view of your public information.
We do our best to keep CCF Small Groups Application safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep CCF Small Groups Application safe, which includes the following commitments by you:
- You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access CCF Small Groups Application, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on CCF Small Groups Application.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not use CCF Small Groups Application to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of CCF Small Groups Application, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other CCF Small Groups Application functionality.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
3. Registration and Account Security
CCF Small Groups Application users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- You will not provide any false personal information on CCF Small Groups Application, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will not create more than one personal account.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password (or in the case of developers, your secret key), let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- You will not transfer your account to anyone without first getting our written permission.
- If you select a username or group name that we deem inappropriate, we reserve the right to remove or rename it.
- You agree to share your non-proprietary information to your small group up line, fellow group members and CCF Inc., for the purposes of discipleship and movement building.
- By joining a Small Group through the CCF Small Group Application, you adhere to the CCF Discipleship Covenant (please see the section on the covenant below).
4. Protecting Other People's Rights
We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same. We can remove any content or information you post on CCF Small Groups Application if we believe that it violates this Statement or our policies.
Policies, guidelines or other terms referenced in or incorporated by this Statement, is subject to change without prior notice. Your continued use of the CCF Small Groups Application Services constitutes your acceptance of our amended terms, policies or guidelines.
If you violate the letter or spirit of this Statement, or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for us, we can stop providing all or part of CCF Small Groups Application to you.
- If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on CCF Small Groups Application, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim. Although we provide rules for user conduct, we do not control or direct users' actions on CCF Small Groups Application and are not responsible for the content or information users transmit or share on CCF Small Groups Application. We are not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content or information you may encounter on CCF Small Groups Application. We are not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of CCF Small Groups Application.
- We try to keep CCF Small Groups Application up, bug-free, and safe. We do not guarantee that CCF Small Groups Application will always be safe, secure or error-free or that CCF Small Groups Application will always function without disruptions, delays or imperfections CCF Small Groups Application is not responsible for the actions, content, information, or data of third parties, and you release us, our directors, officers, employees, and agents from any claims and damages, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with any claim you have against any such third parties.
CCF Discipleship Covenant
CONFIDENTIALITY (Proverbs 11:13)
I will ensure that everything shared in the group stays only within the group.
HONESTY (Proverbs 12:22)
I will be open and honest with my group leader and fellow members.
RESPECT (Philippians 2:4; Hebrews 13:17)
I will respect my group by regularly attending and participating in group meetings. I will honor my group leader and area pastor.
INTERCESSION (Ephesrans 6:18)
I will regularly pray for my group leader and fellow members.
SPIRITUAL GROWTH (Hebrews 10:24-25)
I will have no other purpose for joining a group except to grow spiritually and to help others do the same.
TIMOTHIES (2 Timothy 2:2)
I will have it as my goal to disciple others and start a group.